Best Ozark Trail Tents
Ozark Trail tents, sometimes referred to as Walmart tents, is a part of Walmart’s brand of camping gear known under the name Ozark Trail. Walmart’s brand of camping tents is quickly becoming one of the most popular being sold today and this is in large part due to their low cost. However, don’t let the cost fool you, although they are not a “top of the line” product, they are a quality product that have received many wonderful reviews.
Whether you are a first time camper who may not want to spend hundreds of dollars on a camping tent just to find out you really don’t like camping or a large family looking for an affordable way to take your family on an outdoor adventure, chances are you will find an Ozark Trail tent that is right for you.
Below are 6 of Ozark Trail’s most popular models with the best consumer reviews. Click on any of the links to find out more information and read real consumer reviews on each model.
Read Ozark Trail Tent Reviews Below
(Click on “Read Reviews”)
- Ozark Trail Tent 9' x 7'
- Sleeps: 4
- This Ozark Trail tent is one of their most popular lightweight backpacking tents and can sleep up to 4 people. This model can easily be set up with 1 person so whether out alone or with friends set up will be a snap. It comes with a separate welcome mat to help keep dirt out, 4 windows for great ventilation and a large rain fly to keep the rain out.
- Ozark Trail 4-Person Instant Dome Tent
- Sleeps: 4
- he Ozark Trail 4-Person instant tent can be set up in 30 seconds thanks to its pre-attached poles. This Ozark trail tent can fit a queen size air mattress or 4 people on the floor. It includes a ground vent that is adjustable allowing you to keep the tent cool and comfortable. Also included are taped seems to keep the water out, electric cord access, 2 windows, a carry bag and a rain fly.
- Ozark Trail Instant 10' x 9' Dome Tent
- Sleeps: 6
- This Coleman two person shelter and tent has enough room for a queen sized air mattress as well as a large front porch to shelter you from the weather. Additionally the shelter can be used without the tent! Featuring Coleman's patented WeatherTec system which comes with welded floors and inverted seems to make sure no water get in. Set up time is less than 15 minutes with its attached clips and strong pole design.
- Ozark Trail 14' x 10' Instant Cabin Tent
- Sleeps: 10
- The Ozark Trail 14' x 10' instant cabin tent can not only fit up to 10 people but it can be set up in under 2 minutes. That makes this one great family tent. Because the tent poles are pre-attached to the tent there is virtually no assembly required. This tent features 8 windows, a room divider, electric cord access and a rain fly. If you are looking for a family sized, family friendly tent then the Ozark Trail 14' x 10' instant cabin tent is a great choice.
- Ozark Trail 14' x 13.5' Instant Cabin Tent with Screen Room
- Sleeps: 9
- This 9 person instant pop up tent from Ozark Trail features a unique design that includes a large screen room that sit across the front of the tent. When it comes to space be sure there is plenty, with a 7 foot ceiling height and built in room divider you and your family are sure to have plenty of room. Additionally, this instant tent features a large gear organizer and electrical cord access. Sets up in under 2 minutes.